LotG 24 – Melina Bueller’s Day Off: Geoff’s Interviews at Chicon 7
- Today’s episode features three great interviews from Geoff at Chicon 7, while Melina was busy goofing off at Dragon*Con on her birthday.
- Because this was recorded at a convention panel, the sound quality is not up to par with our normal episodes, and may be inconsistent from interview to interview.
- In addition, this episode has not been substantially edited. If this is the first episode you’ve ever listened to, we recommend you go back on our website and listen to one of our earlier episodes to get acquainted with us.
- First, Geoff talks to the energetic Daniel M. Kimmel, former lawyer turned film critic, and Hugo Nominee for Best Related Work for Jar Jar Binks Must Die . . . and Other Observations about Science Fiction Movies, which can be found here. His reviews can currently be found at northshoremovies.net.
- Next, Geoff talks to the up and coming scifi author Nancy Fulda, Hugo Nominee for Best Short Story for “Movement,” who is also nominated for the Nebula Award. More details on her can be found here and here.
- Finally, the vigilant Geoff tackles issues related to fanfic, joint collaboration, Star Trek, vampires, and “intimate adventures,” with Jacqueline Lichtenberg and Jean Lorrah, joint collaborators on the Sime- Gen Universe. These interesting ladies know the importance of understanding intellectual property law for writers. Forever Knight… Really, Geoff? More information can be found here, here, here, and here.
- A big thanks to Geoff for giving Melina her “Day Off” at Dragon*Con for her birthday.
- We promise to return in two weeks with a deliciously “Evil” regularly scheduled episode!
Podcast: Play in new window