LotG 018 – The Short Unhappy Life of a Copyright Lawsuit
- NonLegal Disclaimer: Melina is sick and sounds really whiny this episode.
- Diecon is coming up! Get details here! Come play 4E with Melina!
- Today’s episode is a listener submitted topic submitted by @williampall – Link: A Novel versus the Assassin’s Creed franchise.
- A short lawsuit with a long complaint: Beiswenger v. Ubisoft Entertainment et al.
- A very long tangent about hypnosis and accessing your ancestral memories.
- Geoff’s bad experience with being strapped to a chair.
- The complaint makes Geoff and Melina giggle. A lot.
- Link: A Novel. As read by Geoff Gerber.
- Ubisoft turns the tables on Beiswenger.
- A special announcement from Jennisodes and The Podge Cast! Law of the Geek is a proud sponsor of the GenCon Social. If you’re coming to GenCon, be sure to get a ticket to the GenCon Social, available here!
Podcast: Play in new window